StartupTN Project Associate Recruitment 2023– StartupTN invites applications for recruitment of 12 Project Associate, Project Lead, Associate Vice President Posts. Apply before 29 March 2023.
Latest StartupTN Project Associate Vacancy Details:
StartupTN Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Associate Vice President – Sectoral Impact||01|
|2.||Associate Vice President – Operations||01|
|3.||Project Lead – Incubation||01|
|4.||Project Lead – Communication||01|
|5.||Project Associate – Market Access Initiatives||01|
|6.||Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub||01|
|7.||Project Associate – Community Initiatives||01|
|8.||Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant||03|
|9.||Project Associate – Investment Initiatives||01|
|10.||Project Associate – Project Management Office||01|
|Qualification & Experience:|
● Graduation or Post Graduation.
● The candidate should demonstrate the attitude of perennial curiosity in unlearning and relearning with exceptional managerial skills.
● Preference will be given for candidates with working experience in the Startup Ecosystem like:
❖ Startup & Innovation agencies of National/ State Governments/ Entrepreneurship Promotion bodies.
❖ Ex-Startup Founders.
❖ Managerial role in Corporates/ Startups.
❖ Non-government startup community/ startup support organisations.
❖ Manager/ leader in consulting firms with individual track records in handling startup subjects.
❖ Startup and new economy related market research firms.
❖ Leading advanced research projects with immense commercialization capability or creating high impact potential.
❖ Active volunteer in startup communities.
Other Desired Qualities:
● Skills and experience in leading projects/ teams at various entrepreneurship initiatives.
● Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn.
● Experience in using modern tech tools in addition to basic office suites. A tech savvy/ enthusiast with good know-how of tools that helps optimize work. Ability to work as part of a team and liaise with several stakeholders in a friendly and professional demeanor.
● The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of Tamil Nadu, Indian and global Startup landscapes. They are expected to have exceptional interpersonal skills and entrepreneur friendly attitude along with a deep understanding of key subjects that spread across the startup lifecycle.
● Candidates are expected to have good proficiency in Tamil and English.
|1. Associate Vice President – Sectoral Impact – Rs. Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 1,75,000/-|
|2. Associate Vice President – Operations – Rs. Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 1,75,000/-|
|3. Project Lead – Incubation – Rs. Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|4. Project Lead – Communication – Rs. Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|5. Project Associate – Market Access Initiatives – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|6. Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|7. Project Associate – Community Initiatives – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|8. Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|9. Project Associate – Investment Initiatives – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|10. Project Associate – Project Management Office – Rs. Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
|The recruitment process will begin with resume screening and shortlisting, followed by technical round and HR interviews by the selection committee. Interviews will be in person at Chennai and will be conducted in English/ Tamil|
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://startuptn.in/. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 29.03.2023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.03.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29.03.2023|