Private Jobs in West Bengal-Facilities Manager- Manipal Hospitals
Profile: Support Service Manager/Facility Manager
Experience: 5-10 Years of relevant experience (Managing Housekeeping, Food & Beverages, Security Services)
Qualification: Masters in Hotel Management / Masters in Hospital Administration.
Industry: Preferably from IT or ITES industry or hotel industry with experience in facility management.
Location – Salt lake/Bangalore
Job duties & Responsibilities :
· To ensure expense lines of contract services are within the forecast.
· To take appropriate measures to prevent patient complaints.
· To undertake a quick response time to all patient complaints
· Audit and change diets periodically in conjunction with the dietician.
· Ensure proactive communication with all consultants to resolve related issues, if any.
· Ensure that the Periodic Preventive Maintenance schedule for all Housekeeping equipment is in place.
· Ensure that systematic process of shift handovers and shift responsibilities are introduced.
· Ensure that daily maintenance work orders are in place.
· Ensure that MIS related to customers are generated and a tracking system is in place for early resolution of complaints.
· Is responsible for menu changes as per set standards and based upon consumer feedback.
· Conduct quality audit for Biomedical waste Management and Pest control
· Ensure maintenance of quality hygiene standards and cleanliness of the unit.
· Ensure implementation of the written manuals for housekeeping, security and food beverage.
· Ensure the Implementation of Infection control recommendations for waste disposal and to ensure that the HK protocols are in line with infection control recommendations.
· Ensure compliance with accreditation standards.
· Ensure evacuation plan procedures are in place in conjunction with facility department and to ensure Fire Safety training /fire evacuations drills are conducted periodically.
· Responsible for timely setting of KRA and review as per the PMS guidelines
· Ensure your team participate in REDS activities
· Take responsibility for all Support Service staff who report to the position.
· Provides on-job orientation to Support Service staff and keeps them informed of the philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed.
· Facilitate in-service and/or continuing education for the Support Service staff.
· Evaluates the work performance of the staff.
· Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff.
· Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
· Plans staff work assignments and schedules.
Interested candidates can reach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 738-357-6571