Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Manufacturing Excellence Officer- Britannia Industries Limited
Position Title:Manufacturing Excellence Officer
Purpose Of The Role
Lead and manage manufacturing excellence programs for the company. Interact with industry peers and implement programs within the organizations. Also, responsible for managing cost saving initiatives through one’s knowledge and expertise.
- Coordinates the B-Next Initiative
- Identify cost savings opportunities as part of the B Next Initiative, provide PMO support for execution of these across manufacturing units within Britannia.
- Monitor delivery and status of the various projects identified.
- Apply and drive learnings from another function into the manufacturing initiatives
- Execution of Manufacturing Excellence Programs
- Responsible for TPM / TQM / Six Sigma or other excellence initiative across factories.
- Responsible for problem solving along with external consultants.
- Responsible for training the internal team with statistical techniques/tools.
- Identify implementation of right programs for right location; Update the steering committee on project status and delivery of the programs.
- Replicate excellence initiatives from one plant to another to drive consistency and excellence across all units-owned and contract packers
- Industry Interactions
This role is a part of the industry clubs such as CII and TPM Club India.
- Needs to stay abreast with the programs / initiatives / trends in the manufacturing space outside Britannia through these industry interactions.
- Attends conferences across India and is responsible for implementing programs basis the industry interactions and conference.
- People Management
- Recruits and develops the team as per the organization structure.
- Assigns KRA, plans and monitors performance of subordinates and team, and coaches them on how to improve the same in order to meet business goals.
- Recommends increments and promotions.
- Identifies and plans for requisite training & development requirements for subordinates and team to help bridge skill gaps.
- People Capability Building
- Carry out skill gap assessment of people: prepare plans for filling up the gaps.
- Required to have technical skills to deliver the future Manufacturing agenda, including building Induction Programs for Officer Trainees, Management Trainees and other managers.
- Develop/ Build programs for Manufacturing function.