Private Jobs in Telangana- Manager- PepsiCo
- Operations Performance, Planning & Reporting
- Prepare monthly Operations Financial Performance report and gap analysis for Operations Leadership Teams; This will include revaluation of COGS numbers for the sector.
- Leading transfer pricing for sector.
- Managing product costing for innovation SKUs; This will include co-ordination with various stakeholders across Ops and R&D and GP.
- Development of annual standard cost budgets by SKU. Ensure the BOM’s for Production and AOP are maintained and aligned where possible
- Maintain the BOM’s for the site working with the technical team. Ensure there is consistency between Production and AOP BOM’s.
- Managing GCS controls for related areas.
- Lead system projects to leverage TM1 and SAP in order to streamline process and enhance efficiency.
- Reporting & analysis
- Analysing COGS financial numbers on monthly basis due to revaluation impact for sector
- Provide Financial support and analysis for NPD
- Build accurate Standard Direct Cost (SDC), Overheads absorption, Revaluation, Inter-company transaction (Ops related) for monthly forecast/AOP/SBP/ profit meetings; and provide insightful analysis for Volume and Mix.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and participate project work as required by the business
- Min 6 years’ experience in a Finance role, with a proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Degree qualified in a finance related discipline, completed or working towards CA/CIMA/CPA status
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exposure to management accounting required.
- Ability to clearly articulate performance and process issues, or analysis in a well thought out, logical and holistic manner supported by facts, data and relevant analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Ability to create strong working relationships cross functionally
- Ability to improve processes and increase their capability and capacity
- Strong PC skills including SAP, financial modelling (Excel advanced), Power point, TM1, HFM, Business intelligence tools, spreadsheet and report writing skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership of tasks
- Ability to connect, engage and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Build and own relationships across the business and at Sector and Global levels to ensure seamless delivery of initiatives
- Operating in a lean organisation, which requires the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and flex to the most compelling of demands