Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Talent Acquisition Specialist- GE Power
Job Description Summary
Design and delivery of the full spectrum of talent recruitment activities, from research and sourcing, through interview and offer, and all of the operational and administrative work associated with those activities. In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
Role and responsibilities
- Advising Hiring Managers and HR on steps of the recruitment and selection process
- Leading job briefing/recruitment meetings with Hiring Managers
- Reviewing and approving job descriptions
- Sourcing internal and external candidates according to relevant job criteria, mining databases, networking, internet recruitment activities, cold calling, social media, and employee referrals
- Pre-screening resumes and utilizing recruitment tools and systems to track all candidate information and ensuring compliance
- Conducting thorough screening and interviews of candidates to obtain relevant job-related information including but not limited to work history, skills, abilities, education and motivation
- Presenting a relevant candidate slate (shortlist) with recommendations to Hiring Managers
- Developing innovative and new-age sourcing strategies, meeting service goals and providing exceptional customer service.
- Coordinating interview logistics via the interview logistic team where applicable
- Ensure utilization of Workday (HRMS) that enables accurate and timely metrics production for recruitment dashboards
- Support and advise HR Managers and Hiring Managers with candidate information for offer letters
- Ensure the wing-to-wing process is applied across all recruitment activities
- Provide bespoke reporting and metrics for internal clients
- Assisting in special projects as required
- Ensure general compliance with HR policies/procedures and practices.
Required Qualifications & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 7 years of overall recruiting experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in recruitment role ideally within a corporate with a background in plant/manufacturing hiring.
- Experience in managing the Wing-to-Wing recruitment cycle (with high volume and complex roles)
- Experience in assessing and qualifying candidates, using behavioral interviewing techniques
- Skilled in using creative candidate sourcing techniques and channels to generate talent pipeline including networking, headhunting, market research and social media
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR/Recruitment processes and building strong relationships with hiring manager
- Proven ability to leverage external market knowledge as part of the sourcing strategy
- Proven ability to leverage technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidates (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems like Workday)
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.