Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- QA Engineer- Zoom
About This Role
QA Engineer – Product, India
Come join us at Zoom as a QA Engineer with the Zoom Contact Center team!
You will partner with Zoom’s Product Managers & Systems Analysts to understand business requirements and ensure quality of the Contact Center products. You will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for someone who can really embrace new challenges as they come along. This is an exciting product area filled with potential for people looking to make an impact!
- Collaboration with Business & Product Management teams to involve in design, development, documentation of the changes.
- Work with solution architects, developers, and business analysts to understand the functional requirements, process flows in an agile environment.
- Individually contributing to both manual and regression testing of our internal/external systems and recommending appropriate measures for QA processes and tools.
- Focus on testing SaaS systems configurations and customizations
- Design high-quality test plans and executions of enterprise level projects while communicating statuses, risks to both technology and leadership teams.
- Find, isolate, regress, and track bugs to find the most efficient resolution.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on QA issues and report them to all business stakeholders and project managers
- Automation in Selenium with Java or python or relevant experience is mandatory.
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
- Measure, audit, and judge software quality and suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of overall quality assurance experience in a SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and automation in long-term enterprise level roles.
- Must have worked in an Agile scrum team as a QA Engineer (Manual testing & Web Automation)
- Application testing experience in integrations with 3rd Party tools and other business systems
- Experience managing test cases in concurrent projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Expertise in designing automation framework along with developing, executing and maintaining automation testing scripts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices.
- Continued focus on improving Enterprise systems QA through optimizing procedures, proposing tools and evolving policies.
- Good to have strong reporting (in automation/document/jira) and communication skills
- Good to have experience in API automation and REST assured frameworks
- Experience in cloud and devops (integration with Jenkins, Allure and AWS)
- Good to have experience using JIRA and Testrail
- Good to have exposure in WebdriverIO and Robot framework
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.