Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- HR Advisor- Vantiva
About Technicolor India
Our Strength is Our People at Technicolor, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry’s most award-winning artistic talent to leading technologists, innovators and beyond, our strength resides in our people. By investing in, nurturing, and growing our talent, we enable each and every member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together we unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere.Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor is constantly looking for the best people to support our worldwide operations.
Work environment & Organization Culture : We take pride in the Diversity and the multicultural workforce. We are an organization with more than 100 sites in 25 countries with 80 nationalities across our team of 14,000+ people, with a World class Infrastructure across locations. This provides immense exposure & incredible learning opportunities for our employees. We believe in Transparency & Integrity and invest in Recognition and Appreciation via Periodic and Transparent Performance reviews & regular performance awards. We provide you a unique opportunity to perform & grow in a truly global, cross divisional, diverse & multicultural work environment which ensures working across businesses of varied genres and across geographies. Our shared services are best in class and we constantly improve our efficiency within the group. We are using a large variety of systems, tools, and we have a strong process governance in place. Our teams are service client oriented and always looks to deliver the best experience to our internal customer.
OVERALL TEAM / DEPARTMENT GOAL:
Build a quality-focused Global Service Delivery Organization that is scalable, sustainable and enables business growth whilst improving the experience of our Employee Community
- Providing resolution to employee and manager inquires as well as daily transactional and operational support to Human Resources Partners & Senior Human Resources Managers (SHRM’s) and HR Knowledge Centers for specialized services
- Additional areas of functional expertise may include Employment Letters, Salary Increase Letters, HR Program Support (Employee Data Management) & Employee Separation
- To ensure tasks assigned are completed with good quality / accuracy and in an efficient manner, within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- To work cross functionally with our global extended teams within Continental Europe & other Global Regional Teams to resolve inquiries that comes in everyday
- Updates relevant HR Systems (SAP SuccessFactors) to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely data entry
- Ensures compliance with requirements established by company procedures, local government regulations, and audit requirements
- Works with limited autonomy under moderate direction
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall quality
- MS Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.,
- Create Excel Dashboard based on management requirement.
May have to work extra hours when volume goes up or if need arises in the team
This is a complete Night shift