Private Jobs in Punjab- Trade Sales Manager- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Trade Sales Manager
Regional Manager-Trade Sales
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ₹4573 crores (FY 20-21), is a part of “Bajaj Group”. Its businesses include Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We are a Great Place to Work certified company focused on creating an employee-centric workplace and a customer-centric business. With 18 branch offices across the country, the company has a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480+ customer care centers. Our global footprints are in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals offers a new-age, modern, progressive, dynamic and fast-paced workplace while still retaining the core Gandhian values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Lead the assigned geographical area and implement sales & collection strategies. Appointment of channel partners & achieve distribution reach. Meeting working capital requirements of the business. Manage & monitor distributor performance & sustainability.
Major Areas Of Responsibilities
- Drive sales & achieve collection targets :-
- Lead planning & execution of BU wise sales strategies for assigned geography.
- Responsible for sales forecast for the area assigned.
- Focus on secondary sales growth by implementing business goals namely, achievement of distributor-wise secondary targets, meeting numeric & weighted distribution objectives, channel correction, etc.
- Monitoring of sales, collection & stocks on regular basis as budgeted.
- Ensure profitability by focusing on the products with high margins based on RREP guidelines.
- Ensuring placement of new products as per commercialization strategy
- Sustain growth through SSSG ‘Same Stores Sales Growth’
- Enhancing rural reach as per BU guidelines
- Sales Administration
- Monitor the Billing Process – Product Category V/s Value wise on regular basis and ensure Week – wise billing.
- Maintain and nurture healthy business relations with all internal & external stakeholders and ensure long-term business objectives are achieved.
- Ensuring implementation of Retailer Bonding Program effectively.
- Engage with Channel Marketing team for timely and effective promotion strategies.
- Share feedback & on ground information about marketing/ branding initiatives undertaken by organization & competition
- Improve capability to use MIS reports made available for data based decision making
- Optimize travel, communication, conveyance & miscellaneous expenses.
- Channel Management
- Network expansion by appointing new distributors, dealers & retail trade partners.
- Eliminating the channel complaints and settling them within lead times, as per RREP norms.
- Ensure after sales service is provided by Branch Customer Care Team to all the retailers thereby reducing product returns.
- Ensure monthly account reconciliation & settlement of distributors/ dealers
- Ensuring timely liquidation of defective / slow moving / discontinued products as per organizational norms in collaboration with relevant departments
- BEL Citizen
- Monitoring performance, sharing feedback, periodically reviewing progress. Striving consistently to add new responsibilities aligned to the business goals.
- Display organization appropriate behavior at all times & encourage associates to follow the same. Propagate ‘Winning Culture’ behaviors in the organization
- Promote practices which lead to a healthy work environment for all stakeholders
- Practice inclusivity in all aspects while carrying out assigned responsibilities