Private Jobs in Pondicherry- Systems Quality Engineer- Lenovo
Description And RequirementsPosition Requirements:Education Qualification:Bachelor’s degree (or) higher in electrical & electronics.Required Qualification: ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 Internal Auditor CertificationPreferable Qualification: M. Sc. in Ecology and Environmental Sciences & Bachelor’s degree (or) higher in Environmental Engineering and Management.Additional Qualifications/Certifications: ISO 9001:2015 &14001:2015 Lead Auditor, Legal & Statuary as per CPCB / SPCB, SPC, 8D & Lean 6 SigmaWork Experience: 5:7Years of experience in the field of Product Quality.Functional / Technical Competencies
- In Depth knowledge on ISO QMS & EMS clause requirements.
- Experienced in Problem solving Tools & Techniques like [TQM, (QFD & Quality Tools), Lean 6Sigma, DOE, 8D, QC Story, A3, etc.,]
- Legal & Statuary requirement as per Central / State Pollution Control Board.
- Strong Knowledge on MS 365 Presentation, Excel [in depth formulation with Macro], & Power app.
- Strong External Award related exposure.
- Trouble shooting skills in Electronics/Computer
- Basic knowledge on APQP & PPAP (PFD, FMEA, MSA, & FMA).
- Conducting External & Internal Audit for EMS & QMS.
- Conduct Management Review Meeting on EMS & QMS.
- Manage Documentation & CAPA closure on time.
- Compliance with QMS & ESM Legal & Statuary requirement.
- Ensure fulfilment of internal requirement as per ISO standards.
- Carryout regular System & Outer peripheral Audit for ISO standards.
- Identification of QMS & EMS Objective and Plan to achieve them.
- Maintain & carry out data submission to WW & internal team.
- Identification & participation of external awards & recognitions.
- Carryout frequent survey on customer stratification & training need analysis on ISO System.
- Undertake Training on ISO QMS & EMS, Environmental constrains & Legal requirements.
- Responsible for Strategic project on Environmental & Quality for Entire Factory.
- Continual improvement project on EMS & QMS.
- Vendor validation & Audit as per standard requirement & ISO standards.
- Responsible for EMS & QMS manual development & maintenance.
- Support for Field quality improvement activities and to reduce defect rate of products.
- Maintain the Field quality level to meet global quality standards
- Identify opportunities and work for improvement in product quality by working closely with cross functional team
- You will be responsible for assuring that the manufacturing customer quality level improvement to reduce IFIR & MWDC DPPM metrics.
- Lead CFT team for identified continuous improvement projects to improve product, process & compliance as per ISO standards.
- Address field complaints working with the service team and ensure defect escaping to end customer.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and presenting to HOD.
- Driving closure of assigned CAPAs on timely manner based on 8D.
- Quality oversight of the QMS & EMS operations (facilities, equipment, processes and documentation)
- Conducts Quality & Environmental data analysis and provides input for Quality review meetings
- Support for Field quality improvement activities and focus on zero defect by interacting with Internal/Global team for resolution
- Should ensure quality of the service in alignment to the customer requirement
- Should be able to develop test cases covering functionality, negative test scenarios, user behaviours, non-functional requirements – load test/performance test, etc.
- Establish metrics, best practices, develop new tools and processes to ensure quality & Environmental goals are met.
Multiple Countries (Posting Locations)IndiaMultiple States (Posting Locations)Puducherry (Pondicherry)Multiple Cities (Posting Locations)Pondicherry – Puducherry (Pondicherry) – India