Private Jobs in Pondicherry- Sr Manager, Finance- Eaton
This Exciting Role Offers Opportunity ToIf you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sr Manager-Finance based in Pondicherry, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.This role will provide insights to drive management decision and improve operational and plant financial results. The Plant Finance Manager provides proactive leadership in Plant P&L , plant productivity and other important metrics and related issues and opportunities. The individual will need to drive short term actions to achieve current results .The Plant Finance Manager provides technical competency to ensure compliance with corporate financial policies and GAAP. This individual is responsible for administrative process improvements within the plant and region/division, creates and implements procedures to improve the internal control environment, streamlined efforts and provide increased transparency of financial results. The position also provide financial guidance necessary to produce the expected return on those assets. . Partnering with business in multiple localization projects for cost optimization, incremental revenue and ROI
- Driving the end-to-end Plant P&L with responsibilities entailing Product Costing, Flex/Cost Productivity & enabling business decisions; spearheading the entire profit planning and forecasting,
- Generating the required MIS, reporting business financials, and sharing the actionable insights including variance analysis
- Leading the improvement in continuous improvement culture within finance function
- Playing a pivotal role in the in Transfer Pricing reviews
- Advise and counsel plant manager on financial implications of operating strategies, cost control actions and decisions.
- Collaborating with various cross-functional teams and contributing in multiple localization/investment projects for cost optimization & ROI
- Inventory and cost control (warranty & E&O) measures
- Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret plant financial forecasts and operating results. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable variances.
- Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency. Maintain integrity of financial reports prepared by the plant.
- Interpret, implement and monitor corporate policies and procedures, ensure financials are reported in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and local statutory requirements.
- Own account reconciliation process to maintain integrity of plant general ledger and its supporting sub-systems. Assess adequacy of reserves and overall financial reporting. Ensure adequate training and oversight is provided to all finance personnel to ensure account reconciliations meet Eaton’s requirements.
- Provide leadership and support for the Balance Sheet Review process.
- Evaluate and approve plant capital appropriation requests prior to region/division and corporate management approval.
- Manage the deployment of cost saving and other programs to provide operating economies and improve profitability. Monitor and provide opportunities to support continuous improvement of Plant Productivity / Gross Utilization.
- Provide leadership to ensure adequate cost accounting processes are in place, including standard cost updates, physical inventory verification, periodic cycle counts, etc.
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Qualification: CA/ICWA
- 10+ years of experience in Finance out of which min. 5+ years in Plant finance
- SOX, IGAP and US GAP
- Good Knowledge of direct and Indirect TAX
- Expert Knowledge in SAP , Standard Costing system.
- Budgeting, Financial planning and variance analysis
- Standard costing system and Inventory accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of professional presence & social networking
- Very adept at influencing to achieve results through others when required
- Team player
- Ability to get things done through teams effectively
- Ability to forge strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!What you will get from usEaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Job: Finance/AccountingRegion: Asia PacificOrganization: PQD IndiaJob Level: Individual ContributorSchedule: Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: NoDoes this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country onlyTravel: Yes, 10 % of the Time