Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Business Development Executive- MakeMyTrip
About the Opportunity:
Role – Business Development
Reporting to – Senior Manager
What You are required to bring to the team:
Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries today with the Internet playing an important part for its rapid growth. Travel and Tourism direct contribution to GDP was approximately $94 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at 7% + CAGR for next 5 years. As Indian travel and tourism industry achieve unprecedented scale, the consumers have become more experienced and harder to satisfy.
India remains hybrid and it’s important to win online and offline customers. Today, Travelers expect seamless experience while shopping and booking travel across touch points. Hence, we are excited to offer services in offline space by providing strong supply Network for Travel Affiliates.
As a Business Manager, we would want you to leverage technology and provide tools to our affiliates to help increase efficiency and build deeper connections with customers.
What will you be doing:
• Develop strong relation with the travel partners/travel agents by conducting regular visits/ Video calls
• Discuss market scenario and educate him on benefits by working with Go-MMT
• Ensure quick response time to partner queries
• Act as consultant to partner to grow his business and deliver healthy NPS
• A detailed eye on competition landscape and market dynamics in the assigned territory
Penetration / Reach
• Accelerate on boarding of partners to ensure best reach of brand in assigned territory
• Quickly educate them to be self-sufficient in managing the product / platform
• Drive business plan for that territory and gain market share
• Deliver performance indicators on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Establish and maintain partner relationships, review monthly production reports with him, plan and execute deliverables.
• Sharing insights on market and industry with the partners
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical bent of mind
• Team player
• Risk Taker & ability to take initiatives
Qualification & Experience:
• Preferred candidates having past work experience in Sales/ Business Development / Key Account management/B2C Sales / B2B Sales.
• Strong understanding of Sales / BD, product category, market, and growth opportunities to implement strategic and targeted action plans to achieve goals
• Expert in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Willing to travel extensively within assigned territory
• Graduation / post-graduation in related fields with excellent communication skills.
• Relevant sales experience of minimum 2 years preferred