Private Jobs in Karnataka- Management Trainee (Sales & Marketing)- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for an aspiring Sales & Marketing professional.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 120 properties in 47 countries. Open since May 2019, in the information technology capital of India, Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travellers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world. Designed to reflect a sense of its location, the Hotel’s design merges nature and architecture in an homage to Bengaluru’s reputation as the Garden City. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE is located in one of the city’s most dynamic development that includes Four Seasons Private Residences, premium grade office space, sophisticated retail, dining and entertainment.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru, visit press.fourseasons.com/Bengaluru or check us out on facebook.com/FourSeasonsBengaluru/.
About Four Seasons Hotels And Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961, and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com.
For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for Management Trainee in Sales & Marketing Department.
Candidates with passion for excellence, interested to pursue career in hospitality industry are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a Management Trainee, you will undergo a 12-18 months training in all aspects of Sales & Marketing Division. The first 12 months will be your divisional training and the last six months will be your specialized training in one of the areas of choosing. You will get training and first hand experience in –
- Developing accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific business and buying tendencies. Include group profile for each meeting; maintain organized and professional plan for correspondence and follow up.
- Promoting awareness to corporate, incentive and association markets via travel to respective regions in the country providing presentations and personal sales calls. Create and execute direct sales plan specific to market assignment.
- Promoting local awareness through maintaining relationships with CVB’s and tourism authorities. Conduct tours of property to meeting planners and other potential customers while informing of all hotel/resort services available; entertain customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Working closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program.
- Coordinating all sales related activity through the direction of director of sales; negotiating contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- Assisting with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections. Participate in hotel specific, local, and Four Seasons sponsored sales blitz, and telephone blitz activity.
- Promoting and sell to group market in defined geographic region. Generate hotel awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, tradeshows and networking groups. Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit, sell and confirm group business required to meet budgeted sales goals.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English. Bi-lingual skills preferred.
Good personal & professional references. Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Delphi, Internet and Opera.
Post Graduation/MBA Degree with specialization in Sales & Marketing is preferred.
Hotel School education will be an added advantage.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence