Private Jobs in Karnataka- Executive Assitant- KreditBee
Our company’s on the lookout for a skilled Executive Assistant who will be able to provide support in a proactive and timely manner. An Executive Assistant’s duties will involve duties like managing the executive’s schedule, handling their correspondence, preparing analyses, and ensuring implementation of objectives in a timely manner.
- Organize meetings as and when required; drafting agendas, preparing minutes of meeting, Handing out papers briefing when appropriate, and summarizing actions when required.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for C-Level executives when required; booking flights / Hotels, Money transfers, organizing Foreign Exchange and arrange appointments with the Embassy Officials for Visa formalities, Coordinating on a D2D basis with business partners Local and International.
- Arrange corporate events including preparing agendas, managing the Budget, Venue, Catering, Travel and Guest Lists.
- Provide general administrative support to CFO as well as the Senior Management Team, for issues pertaining to HR forms On-boarding / Exit formalities of Employees, Budget monitoring and setting up of effective filing systems.
- Ensure a high standard of quality is in place, for all refreshments provided to the CFO’s official and persona Guests.
- Handle a lot of private and confidential information on a daily basis, of the CFO and make sure that all documents and information is kept under high security. And keep myself approachable at all time in emergency situations.
Graduate in any discipline.
Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills.
1 -4 years of experience
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
Organizing and maintaining files and records
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
Preparing and editing MOMs, and presentations.
Making end to end Travel arrangements
Making travel settlements.