Private Jobs in Karnataka- Business & Strategy- slice
Meet slice – the simplest way to pay! ⚡
We are a one-stop payment app for all your spending needs. Our goal is to make money management simpler & faster for you. We provide an easy & transparent app to help our members transact seamlessly using card or UPI and manage all their spends at one place. We have 12Mn+ registered members with an average age of 27, making us a market leader for the Gen-Z and millennials. 💪
Oh, btw, our users get up to 2% cashback on all card spends and enjoy new offers every week with spark. They can also scan & pay in a flash and easily send money to friends using slice UPI. 💥
We are backed by leading investors such as Tiger Global, Insight partners, Advent International, Blume Ventures, and Gunosy Capital.🖖
About the role:
As a member of our Business & Strategy team, you will be responsible for working in various divisions in the company from a strategy and implementation point of view. You’ll act as a catalyst for setting up new processes and reshaping existing ones working closely with product, business, data and risk management teams.
Needless to say, there’s never a dull time at the slice. You’ll be promised all the perks of joining a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup that aims to disrupt the payments space. 🔥
What You will do:
❖ in org-wide goal setting and planning process and drive key strategic projects
❖ Ensure all systems operate smoothly across all departments and functions and align with our quality standards.
❖ Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
❖ Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
❖ Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
❖ Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
❖ Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs.
❖ Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
What you will need:
❖ Graduation/PG from tier-1 – IIT/IIM.
❖ A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in top consulting, investment banking, private equity firms.
❖ High organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
❖ Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with sound business judgment.
❖ Demonstrated track record of effective collaboration with technical, business, and sales teams.
❖ Team player spirit, with the ability to contribute positively to team culture and morale.
Life at slice
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries. Period.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.