Private Jobs in Karnataka- Business Analyst- redBus
redBus.in is India’s largest online bus ticketing platform operating across India, SEA & LATAM (Part of GO-MMT group, Nasdaq: MMYT). We have the largest network of bus operators and satisfied customers booking up to 250,000 transactions a day through mobile and desktop channels. With over 150,000+ live routes on multiple continents, we host the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport corporations. We are a true Indian MNC with a global presence and operations across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, and Colombia. In India, redBus works with 3000 + bus operators with services across 50,000 + routes and a customer base of more than 50 lakhs.
redBus at its heart is about people. As the pioneer in our space, we are passionate about creating amazing experiences for passengers, partners, and our people. Energized by a great work environment, where talent is nurtured, innovation is celebrated and challenges are conquered, we journey towards creating fulfilling moments for everyone whose lives we touch. Always striking a balance between getting the job done, while also having fun along the way. So here is to be a Great Place to Work!
At redBus our work fundamentally transforms the way people experience road journeys. Our focus has remained to make road transport more efficient and reliable through technology innovation and winning partnerships with all ecosystem players thereby delivering solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers and partners. When it comes to intercity travel by road, we are the most important, the most valuable, and the most celebrated business in India with millions of customers and thousands of business owners counting on us. It is a privilege to work on extending this globally by making our products work in other markets and to impact even more people. Today, as we think beyond bus journeys we are guided by our vision to be innovative and stay true to our heritage of creating value for all players by targeting unsolved problems.
To know about us follow us on LinkedIn(https://www.linkedin.com/company/935776/) or visit our redBus career page (https://www.redbus.in/careers/)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple timelines.
- Demonstrated capability to provide meaningful and actionable insights for Business
- Good understanding and working experience with multiple data sources.
- Advanced MS Excel skills like Power Pivot, Power Query, etc
- Exposure to data visualization tools such as QlikView/PowerBI /Tableau is a plus.
- Exposure to MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Analyse business KPIs to understand the focus areas.
- Monitoring and analyzing promotional spends.
- Work closely with marketing teams to align promotional expenses with a discount plan.
- Develop monthly/weekly/daily reports and provide insights.
- Conduct primary and secondary research as per project requirements.
- Build comprehensive financial models and use them as a tool to drive decision-making with regard to the business.
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- 2-4 years of experience