Private Jobs in Goa- HR Manager- Soul Travelling
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum of 2.5 to 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees while balancing with that of the company
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices