Private Jobs in Bangalore- Director, Client Services (CJ)- Epsilon India
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
Why CJ Affiliate ?
Empowered with the world’s largest and most established affiliate marketing network, the CJ Affiliate India team connects global brands and publishers to achieve scalable growth. Passionate about driving sustainable outcomes, the team thrives on providing meaningful solutions to real needs. The power of Epsilon data, collaborative culture and commitment to innovation, make this team the perfect space to grow one’s career. Daring to think big and drive bigger results is a core value that constantly inspires and gives the competitive edge to this team of diverse individuals.
Why Are We Looking For You
- Ensure the delivery of successful affiliate marketing programs
- Develop strong relationships in a confident manner and be comfortable with delivering first class operations across the International client base, while identifying quick wins for process efficiency and automation
- Building a strong culture within the team through proactive mentoring and goal guidance
What You Will Enjoy In This Role
- Managing remote team relationships with the various CJ International offices and developing the talent within the team you manage
- Responsible for driving forward task efficiencies and consistent best practice across the portfolio of clients that we manage, ensuring CJ Affiliate continues to provide our clients with market leading and award-winning affiliate programs
- Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ’s Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral
What You Will Do
- Good conflict management and Influencing skills
- Ability to train new employees and refresh skills with the existing employees to guarantee a high level of performance
- Ability to learn and grasp new systems and platforms such as; the CJ platform, project management tools and reporting suites
- Solid digital understanding to support in best practice monitoring, upskilling and process improvement to ensure that the team exceeds industry standards of working and delivery
- A graduate/postgraduate in any discipline
- Requires 12+ years of related experience and exposure in digital media/client services role with handling digital marketing teams
- Possess strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental Excel skills required
- Basic knowledge of Affiliate Marketing
- Proven record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong team leading experience centered around; team role and responsibility management and hiring within a set headcount budget
- Strong project management skills to ensure the team is delivering consistent processes, communication and outcomes with a keen eye on identifying errors or areas from improvement to better output
- Ability to identify quick wins for process efficiencies and automation to achieve improved time usage for the local teams while standardizing outcomes across the team’s portfolio of programs
Publicis Groupe Commitment to Diversity & Equity Policy:
Publicis Groupe is deeply committed to diversity and inclusion in spirit and in action at every level of the organization. It reflects our core values and embodies our purpose of building a great company enabling human potential. We have a deep-rooted appreciation for how diversity of thought drives innovation, and we ground that value in a culture of collaboration and connected thinking.
- Diversity & inclusion are business imperatives on which Publicis Groupe will not negotiate. While fostering a work environment that is inclusive of all talent is a collective responsibility, it is leadership’s job to nurture the career aspirations and goals of all our talent. Promoting gender equality starts at the top and the Groupe will not tolerate anyone speaking for our organization who does not value the importance of inclusion. Publicis Groupe works very hard to champion diversity and will continue to insist that each agency’s leadership be champions of both diversity and inclusion.
- Our Core values “ VIVA LA DIFFERENC’E is based on the very aspect of celebrating differences
- Our strategy focuses on bringing together teams with diverse perspectives, disciplines, and experiences, because diversity of thought best serves our clients and their customers who they aspire to impact
Equal Employment Commitment
- We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
- When recruiting, developing and promoting our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence and potential.
- We shall have fair, transparent and clear employee policies which promote diversity and equality, in accordance with applicable law and other provisions of this Code. These policies shall provide for clear terms of employment, training, development and performance management.