Private Jobs in Bangalore- Assistant Manager- KPMG India
Job DescriptionJob Description: Responsible for managing e2e recruitment process for specified SL/BU and deliver to the hiring needs of the business as per SLA and Cost. Partner with business to resolve recruitment challenges with appropriate use of MI and data/MIS.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment.
- Liaison with SL leads and ensure proper stakeholder engagement. Build strong relationships & equity
- Must have experience working on Risk Services roles .
- Hiring experience on IT audit, ITGC, Internal Audit, ITAC, SOX, SAP Controls, Service Now.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various job portals (Naukri, LinkedIn)
- Good in Excel, reporting skills.
- Deliver on the hiring requirements as per agreed SLAs, with focus on agreed source mix
- Active stakeholder management
- Communication on hiring status and timely responsiveness to Business queries
- Candidate management – Net Promoter Score
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience in recruitment
- Must have experience working on Risk Services roles
- Ability to influence decision making
- Ability to collaborate and engage strongly with Business & HRBP
- Exceptional communication and articulation skills
- Strong Team player
- Be Industry focused, keep up breast with Industry practices
- Be open to stretch and deliver to ad-hoc business needs
- Exceptional communication & articulation skills
- Ability to sell the role and influence candidate decisions
- Strong negotiation and data analytics skills
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and technologies including social media platforms