Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Supply Chain Executive- Manipal Hospitals
Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s foremost multi-specialty healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. We are a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), a leader in the areas of education and healthcare. With more than 7500 operational beds, our commitment to the overall well-being of an individual is at the core of everything we do. Through our network of hospitals and experienced team of medical professionals, we provide quality and affordable healthcare to everyone.
- ·Financial responsibilities – Controls inventory levels and ordering process according to annual budget.
- Customer responsibilities – Ensure on-time supply & distribution as per requirement to internal customers. Resolve issues and handle escalation.
- Process responsibility – Ensuring robust end-to-end Supply Chain processes and systems across Planning, Operational Procurement, Goods In-warding, and Accounts Payable are established
- People and organization responsibility – Takes responsibility for all purchase & stores staff who report to the position.
- Governance ,MIS & Reporting – Compliance monitoring for supply chain functions, Implementing Best practices.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Controls inventory levels and ordering process according to annual budget.
- Establishes method of storage of consumables. Minimizes Non-Moving & expiry of consumables.
- Prepares annual budget for the department.
- To Ensure achievement of strategic objectives- Revenue, cost and service
- Establishes billing and pricing structures for consumables subject to the approval of the hospital.
- Staffs the functions in accordance with the hospital approved budgetary guidelines
- Ensuring robust end-to-end Supply Chain processes and systems across Planning, Operational Procurement, Goods In-warding, and Accounts Payable are established.
- Procurement process overview of the identified items as per the requirement generated by General stores.
- Strict compliance with hospital formulary while evaluating Forecast, plan and schedule procurement activities
- Coordination with physicians and top management in the facility
Process responsibility – Procure to Pay Operations
- Implementation of SOP
- Open PO, Open PR monitoring.
- Coordinate with user depts. and category management for commercial finalizations
- Service request and service order preparations. Utility and recurring spend invoice processing.
- Supplier/Manufacturer relationship management, performance evaluation and issue resolutions.
- Inventory Management- ensure availability of stocks at stores maintaining the low inventory level
- Periodic check of Non-moving and expiry stock
- Provide price and market linked information for Central Procurement unit.
- Ensure on-time supply & distribution as per requirement to internal customers.
- Resolve issues and handle escalations
- AMC Management & Renewals
- Monitoring Open PR & PO
- Compliance Monitoring on SCM functions
- Ensure smooth Supply chain operations at the facility
People and organization responsibility
- Takes responsibility for all purchase & Store staff who report to the position.
- Actively arrange for training to team Members, provides for in-service and/or continuing education to keeps them informed of the philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
- Evaluates the work performance of the staff.
- Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff.
- Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
- Plans staff work assignments and schedules.
- Provides Basic department orientation to new employees.
- Identify skill, competency levels of subordinates and work for continuous resource development
Governance ,MIS & Reporting
- Compliance monitoring for UNIT SCM functions, Implementing Best practices of SCM&P.
- Liaising Internal and external Statutory audits and maintain compliance level.
- MIS reports on SCM functions Inventory holding, Inventory hygiene, Service level tracking
Desired Candidate Profile
- Commerce/Science graduate with Materials Management background or graduate having knowledge of Medical consumables /MBA 8-10 Years of experience/5-6 years of relevant experience (managerial cadre in the hospitality industry)
Interested candidates can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 738-357-6571