State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu-TNJFU Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022– TNJFU invites applications for recruitment of 01 Assistant Librarian Posts. Apply before 25 November 2022.
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNJFU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Minimum Qualification : Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
Preferred qualification: Ph.D. with / without NET PGDCA Library Automation and Networking.
Key responsibilities :
1. Managing Library in a computerized environment with experience in innovative applications of ICT in library operations / services
2. Managing e-resources including e-journals, ebooks, etc.
3. To maintain online data entry (Library Management system – KOHA)
4. Cataloguing new inventory and updating the database accordingly
5. Responding to requests from students, staff and other library users
Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in an academic library of reputed institute / university with library automation softwares
|1. M.LIS. only – Rs.35,000/- per month
2. M.LIS with Net – Rs.40,000/- per month
3. Ph.D. in Library Science – Rs.45,000/- per month
TNJFU may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
The above post is purely temporary. Interested candidates with above said qualifications and experience can send their detailed CV along with necessary proof of documents in PDF to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.11.2022. Delayed receipt of CV will not be considered for the interview. Candidates should attend the interview at their own cost on getting the call letter from the University.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.11.2022|