State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TANSIM Project Associate & Project Lead Recruitment 2022– TANSIM invites applications for recruitment of 29 Associate Vice President, Project Lead, Project Associate Posts. Apply before 30 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TANSIM Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Associate Vice President||04|
The vacant positions are as follows:
|SI No||Designation||No. of Positions|
|1.||Associate Vice President – Acceleration Initiatives||01|
|2.||Associate Vice President – Chennai Hub||01|
|3.||Associate Vice President – Market Access Initiatives||01|
|4.||Associate Vice President – Partnerships & Alliances||01|
|5.||Project Lead – TANSEED Grants||01|
|6.||Project Lead – SC/ST Fund||01|
|7.||Project Lead – Incubation Initiatives||01|
|8.||Project Lead – Startup Support Services||01|
|9.||Project Lead – Regional Initiatives||02|
|10.||Project Lead – StartupTN Portal||01|
|11.||Project Lead – FabLabs – Tech Management||02|
|12.||Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant||03|
|13.||Project Associate – Investment Initiatives||03|
|14.||Project Associate – Incubation & Acceleration||03|
|15.||Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub||07|
|16.||Project Associate – Market Access Initiatives||01|
|17.||Project Associate – Community Initiatives||03|
|18.||Project Associate – Project Management Unit||03|
|Qualification & Experience:
– Graduate or Post Graduate from a top tier institution.
– The candidate should demonstrate the attitude of perennial curiosity in unlearning and relearning with exceptional managerial skills.
– Preference will be given for candidates with working experience in the Startup Ecosystem like:
* Startup & Innovation agencies of National/ State Governments/ Entrepreneurship Promotion bodies.
* Ex-Startup Founders
* Managerial role in Corporates/ Startups.
* Non-government startup community/ startup support organisations.
* Manager/ leader in consulting firms with individual track record in handling startup subjects.
* Startup and new economy related market research firms.
* Leading advanced research projects with immense commercialization capability or creating high impact potential.
* Active volunteer in startup communities.
* Worked for a startup in any capacity.
Other Desired Qualities:
– Skills and experience in leading projects/ teams at the college level entrepreneurship initiatives.
– Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn.
– Experience in using modern tech tools in addition to basic office suites.
– A tech savvy/ enthusiast with good know-how of tools that helps optimize work. Ability to work as part of a team and liaise with several stakeholders in a friendly and professional demeanour.
– The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of Tamil Nadu, Indian and global Startup landscapes. They are expected to have exceptional interpersonal skills and entrepreneur friendly attitude along with a deep understanding of key subjects that spread across the startup lifecycle.
– Candidates are expected to have good proficiency in Tamil and English.
1. Associate Vice President – 10+ years
2. Project Lead – 6+ years
3. Project Associate – 2+ years
|1. Associate Vice President – Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 1,75,000/-|
|2. Project Lead – Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|3. Project Associate – Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
The recruitment process will begin with resume screening and shortlisting, followed by technical and HR interviews by the selection committee. Interviews will be in person at Chennai and will be conducted in English/ Tamil.
How to apply:
Aspiring Candidates are requested to download the application form from https://forms.gle/eR5zBvhcZFSdcth5A and upload the filled in application form along with an updated copy of their resume with necessary details within 15 days from the date of the recruitment notification. There is no registration/ application fee.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.05.2022 @ 05.00 PM|