State Government Jobs- Haryana- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published recruitment notification for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (Farm Implements) in Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana. The HPSC ADO 2022 online registration process will be start from 29th June 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 19th July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) – Administrative Cadre
Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) – Soil Conservation / Soil Survey)
- 18 to 42 years. as on 1st June 2022.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / BC / Unmarried Women / Judicially Separated Women / Widows.
- FPL-6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) in Agricultural Engineering OR Bachelor of Technology (B.Tec) in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have Sanskrit or Hindi upto Matriculation or 10+2/ BA /MA with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Written Examination
- ₹ 250/- for All Female, SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana Only and Economically Weaker Sections.
- ₹ 1000/- for all other category and all other state candidates.
- No fee for PwD category candidates of Haryana Only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Online Registration Portal (hpsc.gov.in) from 29th June 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 19/07/2022 up to 11:55 PM.