State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Anna University IP Analyst Recruitment 2022– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 01 IP Analyst Posts. Apply before 16 December 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University, Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Essential Qualification : Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology or Masters Degree in Science preferably with Patent Agent Certificate issued by Indian Patent Office, Government of India.
Experience Preferred : Minimum 2 years in the field of IPRs :
(1) Experience in searching through free and paid professional patent databases.
(2) Experience in patent drafting and other related activities of IPR.
(3) Knowledge in the Patent Act, 1970
As per Current Daily wages rate (Per Day): Rs.821/-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview after scrutinizing the applications
- The date and time of written test / interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format given under along with the self attested copies of the Marks & Degree certificates, passport size photograph and copy of address proof, in a closed cover by mentioning “Application for the temporary post CENTRE FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025. of Intellectual Property (IP) Analyst” addressed to The Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE building, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 by post or in person so as to reach on or before 16.12.2022, 5.00 pm. Candidates short listed for interview will be informed by E-Mail only.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||16.12.2022 @ 05.00 PM|