State Government Jobs- Madhya Pradesh- MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment 2022 Notification of 2557 Vacancies: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invites online applications for recruitment of following Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and other posts. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) formerly known as MP VYAPAM, invites online applications from eligible interested qualified candidates apply online from 1st August 2022 and registration ending on 16th August 2022.
Name of Posts
No of Vacancy
Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and Other Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. 18 to 45 years for reserved category. The upper age relaxable as per M.P. state government rules.
Salary:₹ 43000 / ₹ 32800 – 103600 / ₹ 35000 / ₹ 25300 – 80500 / ₹ 36200 – 114800 / ₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 3200
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 10+2 (Matric with 12th class pass), Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate in concerned discipline / subjects from recognized board / Institute / University.
Selection Process: Combined Recruitment Test 220. The examination scheduled to be held on January 2021 and February 2021.
* For General category and other state candidates: ₹ 500/-
* For Reserved category of MP state Candidates: ₹ 250/-
How to Apply:
* Eligible candidates are required to apply online through MP Online Portal (www.peb.mponline.gov.in) from 1st August 2022.
* The candidates are required to fill all details and upload all relevant documents.
* The last date for submission of online applications is 16/08/2022.