Private Jobs in Uttar Pradesh- Customer Support Executive- Masters India
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.Most enterprises today use an ERP designed to turbocharge their business, yet, compliance work is still done manually on spreadsheets and through government portal, which fails to meet the most demanding requirements of a modern enterprise. We, therefore, offer advance compliance automation solution to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing compliances.
- 3% of India’s GDP in terms of tax transactions
- 4% of all E-invoices and 8% of all E-way Bills generated generated through API.
- 500,000 API Calls made daily.
A Customer Service Executive at Masters India will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.The best CSEs are genuinely excited to help customers. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You should be able to put yourself in customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and we want you to gather it for us. Problem-solving must also come naturally to you. You must be confident at troubleshooting and investigate even if you don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.Key Responsibilities:
- Onboard enterprise customers for solutions delivered by Masters India
- Project Manager for integration projects undertaken for enterprise customers.
- Maintain highest standards of customer support to be provided
- Follow up for resolution with DEV/QA team on the issues raised by the customer.
- Continuous customer success approach with zero attrition to be ensured
- Filing GST Returns for enterprise customers
- Providing Reconciliation Statement to the clients.
- Resolving queries related to E-invoice and EWB for clients.
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Should have impeccable communication skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hardworking and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- A nurturing environment
- A promising role with a good amount of responsibility
- A platform to perform
- A chance to hone your communication skills while you work and interact with people all over India
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Employment Type : Permanent
Functional Area : Customer Support