Private Jobs in Telangana- Manufacturing Planning & Assembly- Cyient
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Manufacturing and Assembly process planning.
- Create manufacturing operation sequence & detailed plans, Bill of materials for Products & Assemblies to build.
- Create Installation plans and Author work instructions.
- Develop 3D illustrations of manufacturing operations & special processes
- Creation of Standard works in manufacturing process planning.
- Provide technical support for Supplier parts for pilot & series production
- Ensure the prevailing manufacturing plans are validated and meet the defined standards.
- Continuously review the existing process plans and drive process improvements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Coordination with Engineering, Operations, procurement & quality teams supporting daily production.
- Recommend shop aid plans for immediate resolution during manufacturing of products
- To be in manufacturing engineering role, relevant experience in aerospace industry /platform is desirable.
- Aware of Planning tools, manufacturing execution systems like SAP-PP, CAPP/MES, Enovia.
- Good working knowledge on applying NDT methods, surface treatment processes in process planning
- Working knowledge with CATIA/NX Modelling software.
- Understand GD&T requirements per engineering and explain / clarify during manufacturing of products.
- Excellent knowledge on all manufacturing processes.
- Good machining knowledge on Aluminum Alloys, HR Steels, Titanium, and other Aerospace materials
- Must have working Knowledge on Fixtures & Work holding devices.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
Skills & Experience
Assembly Drawings, Assembly Planning, Assembly Process Planning, Lean Manufacturing Management, Manufacturing Planning, Manufacturing Process Management, Manufacturing Process Planning, Manufacturing Quality Management, Planning Operations
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.