Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Supply Chain Consultant- Pando
What is the role?
If you are an engineering graduate who can make complex technical information sound simple and compelling, is passionate about clients’ success, enjoys organizing and strategizing, thinks deeply about how to find the right solution to our customer’s needs, is analytical about their approach, can manage multiple product build pipelines and priorities, is honest+passionate about serving aspirational value to the customers, you’d be perfect for Pando.
What are the requirements?
MBA with 4+ years of Supply Chain Experience in any of the following
- Supply Chain Consulting
- Product Management in Supply Chain Tech Firms
- Business Development in Supply Chain Tech Firms
- Operational Expertise as Logistics Head/ Supply Chain Manager
What are your responsibilities?
- Strategize right direction of product from Geography-New Modules-Industry framework
- Enable Pando to enter new industries through a variety of actions
- Identify Pando’s applicability in a defined Industry – geography sector
- Create right messaging to the industry with industry enabler documents
- Create appropriate demo environments for Pre-Sales enablement
- Identify product gaps for the Industry and provide inputs to Product/ Engineering teams to enable development
- Work with Delivery team on Blueprinting activities of new industry clients to consult on best practices, validate relevant asks, To-Be Process Alignment & product enhancement identification
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Marketing team for right campaign messages, Pre-Sales team for consulting on new industry potential accounts, Sales team to provide relevant messaging, Product/ Engineering team for Product enhancements, Delivery team for blueprinting exercise
- Continuous identification of product improvements for existing & new customers