Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Senior Marketing Manager- ZEE5
Private Jobs in Tamilnadu
ZEE5 is the OTT platform of ZEEL and is one of the fastest-growing OTT platforms and Contech organizations in India. With a very strong subscription service, ZEE5 Premium, provides access to over 100+
originals and Top Bollywood blockbusters, apart from 100,000+ hours of network
Your Success is our Success:
If you are an exceptional team player who is ready to break down walls and pave the way with a team who are enthusiastic, technology driven, loves to think big, experiment and learn, then this role and this team is for you! Self-starter with a “deploy on day one” mindset will be a perfect match for us.
The candidate should have strong understanding of consumer marketing and will be responsible for deploying the product’s message through effective use of creative, communication strategies and mass advertising plans (TV, Print, Digital, Mobile, Social and OOH). You will drive brand awareness, engagement and demand for the app (brand and content). The position will work closely with the DIRT, Creative, Social Media, PR POCs and ensure optimization of brand and product messaging and spend across all marketing channels. A strong marketer who has experience in online and offline channels, has hands on experience in collaborating with internal stakeholders, developing insightful creative briefs and executing multi-channel ad campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive mass marketing creative for key content launches across TV, print, radio, OOH across India.
• Passionate about content marketing and innovative in approach.
• Ability to objectively manage content portfolio from a P&L and ROI stand point.
• Work cross-functionally with leadership to guide and support the development of Mass advertising plans to support content launches and achieve business goals.
• Work closely with the content, research team and local business leaders to create the strategy for viewers and collaborate with business leaders to translate findings into Mass marketing plans and programs.
• Cross functionally adept within the organization and the marketing team to liaise with Business, Retail, Media and Finance teams to develop the annual advertising budgets and plans.
• Develop compelling, relevant strategic input docs and creative, PR, social media briefs and alliances.
• Define and operate within ad production and media budgets needed to support offline and online Mass advertising plans. Manage the production process of advertising creative, through both internal and external agencies.
Who You Are:
• 8+ years’ experience in Entertainment/ content marketing (VOD/ OTT preferred). Working with talent agencies, studios, and creative rights holders is a big plus.
• Demonstrate extensive experience in ad campaign development, managing ad projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success at scale
• Strong data bend of mind and ability to deep dive into customer data for actionable customer insights
We are a team dedicated to changing lives with a work hard – play hard attitude because together, we aspire to be extraordinary, not as a goal, but as the standard.
We cannot wait to meet the next member of our team!!