Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Sales Associate, Amazon Pay Smart Stores- Amazon
We are looking for Sales Associate for Amazon Pay Smart Store who will help Key Offline organized merchants understand the opportunity with Amazon smart store to grow their business. As an Assistant Sales Specialist, you will be focused to acquire & manage large offline merchants in India to enable Amazon smart store at their physical stores. This role will be a combination of business development, involving forming alliances with the merchants and account management, involving creation of program plans and driving the execution of the tasks identified in the plan. You must possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with merchants.
Ideal candidate should have sales/post sales experience in managing B2B business accounts, which will form the core of merchant acquisition & engagement. The candidate should be able to help potential merchants understand the opportunity with Amazon smart store to grow their business and should be comfortable with balancing multiple priorities, working with internal and external partners, as well as strategically analyzing data to inform decisions. To be successful in this role one should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Key job responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate agreements and establish long-term successful partnerships
- Co-ordinate with field team, store owners, and onboard stores as agreed with merchant.
- Work closely with partner merchants to successfully drive partnership to achieve results for Amazon Smart Store
- Develop and manage processes with both internal and external stakeholders and add value to overall program
- Track, monitor and improve performance of key success drivers to improve output efficiency
- Implement processes for engaging and expanding partnerships
- Develop strategic account plans with eye toward identifying creative, business-generating initiatives
- Liaison with cross-functional team (with Marketing, Sales, Training, PR, Product management) toward common goal for the program
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts
- Support launches of new programs, categories and features
- At-least 3 years of work experience with minimum 1 year experience into Business development/account management
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in account management or similar roles
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, payment systems
- Deep understanding of payments industry and prior experience in selling payment solutions to regional/national brands