Private Jobs in Kerala- Onboarding Manager- Swiggy
- The operations team at Swiggy is responsible for delivering great customer experience through
best-in-class delivery times and maximum serviceability. While we make our efforts in achieving
these objectives, we also already have India’s largest delivery fleet and we are heavily focused on
ensuring a great DE experience. We hope to make Swiggy the platform of choice for anyone in the
country looking for a delivery job.
- Central Operations strategy: Leads strategic thinking on operations through thinking about new
products and setting up new processes. This team works closely with product team on solutioning
and with city operations teams on execution
- City Operations teams: Manage operations effectively to drive positive customer experience and
optimise cost to support the overall business P&L. The city teams also work with central operations
team on rolling out new products and processes to drive ops excellence and build sustainable
- This position is responsible for overall managing the Onboarding team & training the team on new
process implementations as and when required.
- The position would be responsible to run the onboarding & training SOP and end to end solutioning
in lean and effective ways in meeting the business metrics. The position is a middle-management
role within the operations team.
- The position might also have to involve in training DEs on the work & payout model.
- The Walkin to Onboarding conversion for the location will be once of his primary KRA.
- Will also be responsible for generating Referral leads.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Strategy and planning: The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations
strategy for effectively scaling the sourcing requirements of the company with regards to the
Delivery Executives aligned with company UE. Perform cost analysis and reporting as well as
manage schedules, quality initiatives and process change initiatives. Design and manage execution
for cost effective and timely addition of Delivery executives. Responsible for deciding on the staffing
and training requirements for all the areas under your purview.
- Implementation: Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better
support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics
- People management: Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to
assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of
- 3-5 years of experience (preferably in Sales, Program management, stakeholder
management, Business development roles and people management)
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives & an understanding
of market – Value add
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long- term
requirements and goals.
- Should be comfortable working with MS excel and data