Private Jobs in Kerala- Assistant Manager Human Resources- Mall of Travancore
Mall of Travancore
· Recruitment: Execute end-to-end recruitment process for employees within the Region/Business (as per the processes defined by the Talent Acquisition CoE) including sourcing, screening, administering assessments, conducting initial interviews and communicating offers.
· Onboarding: Do onboarding of new employees by providing them the required information and resolving any queries in order to have a smooth onboarding process as and when required.
· To assist in the registration of PF and ESI of new joiners in the Region/Business.
· Payroll: To assist in the attendance regularization of employees and support payroll process by completing it within the specified TAT.
· Training & Development: Actively liaise with people managers in the Region/Business to understand the developmental areas and training needs of employees; suggest suitable training programs to the HR BP and L&D CoE for inclusion in the training calendar.
· PMS: Assist the functional leaders and managers in the performance management process such as maintaining clear documentation of goals (KPIs), facilitating the appraisals, moderation conversations, etc.
· Employee Relations: Understand employee issues and concerns by enquiring, exploring and reviewing the data provided by the employee.
· Employee Engagement: Support in implementing recognition programs to enable employees to remain engaged and motivated
· Statutory Compliance: Monitor adherence to standard labour laws and guidelines.
· Liaise with MHQ statutory team to address & resolve queries arising from the respective Region/Business.
· Separation: Assist in conducting exit interview to help the function identify the key reasons for attrition in the Region/Business and determine ways to overcome the same
· HR MIS: Extract periodic and ad-hoc data from the MIS based on the business requirement to enable the business to make well informed decisions.
· Internal Process: Ensure that all activities are carried out as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in the section.
· Follow up with assigned business team on the Action items/decisions taken from MHQ and update the respective authority on the same.