Private Jobs in Kerala- Area Operations Manager- Treebo Hotels
Treebo is a new age hotel brand offering comfortable stays at budget prices. Staying at budget hotels has always meant making compromises on quality. Well, not anymore. At Treebo, we are putting dignity back into budget travel with our unmatched 100% Quality Guarantee.
Founded in 2015, we currently operate more than 800 properties across 80 locations in India. We are hell bent on changing the way customer experience is delivered in the industry. So if you are passionate about being part of a truly game-changing team, look no more. This might just be the perfect opportunity for you!!
**Looking for candidates with only hotel operations experience**
– Translating Company’s objective in the allocated regions/properties.
– Ensure strict compliance with the brands & standards.
– Perform Root Cause Analysis to eradicate quality-related issues.
– Mentor, Motivate and Develop the staff at assigned hotels to achieve service excellence.
– Supervising a cluster of hotel properties/a region.
– Increase hotel reputation, thereby, increasing returning guests.
– Ensure that the highest standards of quality, cleanliness, maintenance and safety are practiced in all departments of the hotels.
– Ensure compliance of Standard Operating Procedures at multiple partner properties assigned.
– Perform daily quality audits and quality assurance exercises at properties.
– Conduct follow-up with staff to ensure that high standards of quality are maintained consistently.
– Liaison between the company and Hotel Partners for all support/communications from both parties.
– Identify key issues and analyze, develop and implement solutions to improve quality at properties.
– Take corrective AND preventive action measures to ensure issues are not repeated at properties.
– Manage guest service recovery activities by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
– Coordination/follow-up with Hotel partners for support with timely issue resolution.
– Motivate and develop staff to ensure excellence in quality, service and promote teamwork.
– Ensure quality guest service by imparting skill-based operational training and adherence of standards by following SOPs.
– Good communication skills.
– Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with/motivate/enable staff to perform better.
– Good client relationship management skills.
– Good attention to detail.
– Highly effective.
– At least 1-3 years of similar experience in leading teams/operating multiple stores in the hospitality industry.
– An entrepreneurial approach.
– Problem-solving and reporting skills