Private Jobs in Karnataka- Product Manager- Nutanix
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible, and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram : @NutanixWe are looking for a Product Management professional to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform Group
- Own and drive new product and component quotability for Nutanix NX hyper-converged platforms
- Act as the liaison between PM, SalesOps, Operations, and the technology organization, to manage business priorities, communicate changes in scope or schedule, call out risks and drive successful end-to-end product/component quotability
- Execute EOL Plan for older products/components and manage the transition as new products/components get introduced
- Identify product quotability /process gaps from the customer, and field perspective and solve them in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Understand product requirements for specific hardware models, components and configurations to be qualified as Nutanix Ready platforms.
- Convert product requirements into formal specifications (using tools like JIRA and BRD) and drive them with the cross-functional teams to enable product quotability.
- Drive automation initiatives across the configure-to-quote process to reduce manual intervention and cycle times.
- Develop enablement collateral (eg. brief documents, slides, FAQ) and train field and partners to arm them with relevant business, technical and CPQ information about the new product/component introductions.
- Play quarterback in addressing CPQ issues as/when they arrive from the sales and partner teams including root cause analysis and resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree is a must with technical disciplines preferred. Master’s degree – MBA or equivalent is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, business analysis/operations including SKU management or similar roles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must. Familiarity with SFDC, and Tableau is a plus.
- Experience in Hyperconverged, x86 servers, storage appliances, or storage/server/data networking, Quote to Cash domain, specifically with Salesforce or other quoting tools is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- High energy and excellent teamwork skills
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting CandidateAccommodationRequests@nutanix.com.Notice to Applicants Re: Fraudulent Recruiting Scams, please review the following link [consumer.ftc.gov] to safeguard yourselves. Candidates seeking jobs at Nutanix have recently been targets of these recruiting scams including FAKE G-mail accounts posing as ACTUAL recruiters on our team, so please safeguard yourselves by following instructions in the link. If you have any concerns surrounding suspect recruiting practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please do NOT send resumes to this email address; applicants should apply directly to the job to be considered.