Private Jobs in Karnataka- Executive Assistant- Celonis
We’re Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us.
You will join a vibrant and rapidly growing team of professional administrative assistants in our hubs, where you will get to not only work closely with senior management to assist with administrative tasks, but also be part of a best in class AA community to drive and share best practices, learn from each other and have fun.The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has experience supporting senior managers and executives as their personal/administrative assistant, or in a similar role.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Head of Celonis India as well as 3 RVPs from Europe and get insight into the day-to-day business of senior managers of Celonis.In this position, you will collaborate with Celonauts from various departments all across the globe and form part of a vibrant and international AA team.
The work you’ll do:
You will be involved and supporting several key processes, such as:
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing travel plans
- Creating expense reports
- Driving ad-hoc projects in the Indian office
The qualifications you need:
- 2+ years of experience as a Personal/Administrative Assistant supporting senior management, or in a similar role
- Computer savvy (advanced Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills)
- Fluent in English
- Global working experience
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification
- Reliable, discreet, and service-oriented personality
- High level of integrity and business ethics
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Working experience in the IT, Software and/or Consulting industry
- Additional language skills (especially, German, Spanish, French, or Italian)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.