Private Jobs in Karnataka- Customer Success Executive- Khoros
About Khoros and its Value
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Analyst to play a key role in helping our Americas Customer Success Managers scale. In this role, you will be responsible for helping gather customer data, put together decks, research information, and follow up on internal needs as well as helping answer some of our customer questions for our more entry-level customers. This is the first role of this type at Khoros, so you’ll need to be flexible with what your day-to-day looks like.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. The key to achieving this success is effective adoption of our products across a customer’s organization, technical success, and aptitude, high impact results that align to a customer’s business objectives, a strong support system, and continuous strategic and relationship alignment. Our Customer Success Executive will support team members who have dozens of assigned accounts and need internal partnership for administrative work.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized, and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Our role level, salary, and final compensation numbers vary based on the experience of the individual.
Some Responsibilities Include
As this role is the first of its kind, this is a set of example responsibilities but we will adapt based on active need and skills.
- Helping our EMEA Customer Success Managers enter updated KPIs for their customer’s objectives from a variety of tools to a central repository.
- Help ensure Account data in SFDC and Gainsight is accurate and up to date.
- Locating documentation, case studies, and other information across document repositories based on requests for the EMEA Customer Success Team.
- Help quantify and describe the business value created by the customer’s use of our products, at present and at full potential .
- Helping account teams validate usage, adoption, and feature version data for customers.
Business Value Review Deck Creation
- Assisting our EMEA Customer Success Operations team on building out decks.
- Helping pull together content for Business Value Reviews for our Customer Success team.
Pooled Customer Assistance
- Helping answer questions for customers that exist in our pooled customer account process.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way sometimes, and don’t want it to get in the way of finding awesome candidates!
- 4+ years in a customer-facing role; customer success or similar preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with Presentation/Google Slides, Sheets, MS Excel, Word.
- Passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation.
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Keen analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Aptitude for developing and nurturing positive relationships.
- Experience with Graphic and Slide design.
- Data Entry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms, community, or digital contact centers in a business context.