Private Jobs in Karnataka- Category Associate, Telugu- Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
About The Team
Do you end up finding patterns in your dreams? Wish to dissect the subjective content world into numbers?
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in understanding content & consumer. A category associate will support one of key consumer cohorts for Disney+ Hotstar (Regional-South- Telugu). The aim of this team will be to central own key business goals for this consumer cohort and enable decisions & interventions to help move the metrics meaningfully.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Consumer & Industry:
- Understand consumer segments, behaviour, latent needs, value propositions through qualitative and quantitative research
- Derive additional insights through analytics basis on-platform consumer behavior
- Build creative expertise in the team to find differentiation opportunities and support content buy
- Stay abreast of industry & competitive landscape in the category and identify trends, future growth areas
- Strategy & Planning:
- Support content strategy to deliver above goals – based on consumer demand, OTT behaviour, need for differentiation and competitive landscape
- Build content business case financial models
- Work with cross-functional teams to move levers to help achieve success
- Own, track & report key success metrics for the category (subs, engagement, retention)
- Performance Review of content launches and marketing/ product interventions
- Support category reviews with leadership & support decision making
What To Bring
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Love content
- Opinionated but equally open to hearing other opinions
- Model Guru
- We are customer obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other’s growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon🚀
Who We Are As An Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who We Are As a Company
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.