Private Jobs in Gujarat- Production Supervisor- Hitachi Energy
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are hiring for the Title “Production Supervisor”
- Organize and allocate resources effectively and efficiently to meet line targets with desired quality.
- Assist management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift. Flexible to work in shifts.
- Maintain zero Safety Incident throughout the year.
- Providing regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line including production line organization. Shifting priorities and Possible critical situations.
- Capacity planning and resource optimization for the assigned unit or line.
- Daily short time Production scheduling, planning and publish as per Master Production Plan.
- Ensures that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory stock levels.
- Prepare SOPs for assembly, safety. Handling ISO audits and all internal audits.
- Ownership of equipment and facilities within line and recommend technical facility improvements as necessary.
- Ensure execution of volume, conforming product quality, and on-time delivery targets for the assigned production lines on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Identify deficiencies in production area, propose improvement activities (JDI, Kaizens, A3, 6Sigma), and oversees implementation and deployment of actions to improve production performance.
- Manage the resolution of critical product or equipment issues together with relevant internal teams.
- Ensure (with IR/HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Coach, guides, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates within QC, HR policies, Product knowledge, Continuous improvement tools etc.
- Participate in Technology Transfer of new products for Production and participate in all the Greenfield/Brownfield projects for new facility development, expansion, or incorporation in existing line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical with 5-6 years’ experience / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical with 8-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Production Supervision experience (Switchgear, GIS knowledge will be preferable).
- Working knowledge on SAP (PP & MM).
- Should be able to handle the subordinates efficiently with care.
- Should have high attitude for quality.
- Experienced professional in Continuous Improvement. (Greenbelt in Lean Sis Sigma is an advantage).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- ISO 9001 & 45001 Knowledge.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com