Private Jobs in Goa- Project Director- Mace
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a market-leading Multi-National Project Management Consultancy.
Our values are Integrity, Safety First, Client Focus, and Creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and is what provides our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Project: Mace is providing Project Management Consultancy Services for an upcoming five-star hotel project in Goa.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Participating in strategic project/programme planning, project appraisal, site appraisal/ evaluation.
- Preparing detailed project plan, confirming any amendments, undertakings, and revisions.
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting on key aspects of a project (e.g. management of cost, value, risk, logistics, good neighbour, safety, quality, M&E, environmental impact).
- Monitoring and updating project schedules to ensure timely delivery of each critical element.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed.
- Being ensured that all statutory undertakings are obtained.
- Ensuring project phasing plans, programmes and schedules are prepared and implemented.
- Being ensured of close out schedules are completed and issued.
- Contributing in key aspects of business management, e.g. assessment of capabilities, financial management, resource planning.
- Incorporating health and safety into all processes.
You have a degree qualification in civil engineering and a member of a professional body. You have experience of leading a projects of similar nature. You have experience of leading a team of Design Managers/MEP Managers/Planners/Commercial Managers and other project stakeholders.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You have proven experience working on a project from start through to completion within the consultancy industry and are poised to expand your own horizons, and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.