Private Jobs in Goa- Assistant Manager (Sales)- DIAGEO India
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Qualification: MBA in Sales & MarketingExperience:
- > 5 years experience in sales & marketing Knowledge & skills: Must have experience in handling distributors and retailers in an aggressive market environment
- Team Handling Skills
- Business Acumen
Best suited for someone who
- Knows how to get the best out of people and can be a source of inspiration
- Is a great coach
- Is able to plan for others and structure their working
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1 Strategy and planning
- Responsible for the secondary sale in the state / territory.
- Develop and maintain the sales and marketing business plan.
- Design and monitor individual and team sales objectives on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Responsible for maintaining the MOP in the state / territory.
- Should be able to counter extreme environmental challenges to business
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) GSV
2 Grow market share
- Regularly conduct retail outlet audits to study market share movements and track market share.
- Concentrate on strong tracks for volume growth & weak tracks to build brand image & generate growth.
- Work with the team to correct market working discipline, daily targets vs achievement tracking.
- Responsible for PJP adherence of the team and ensured strict adherence to working norms & practices.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE)Report / Analysis
3 People and Organization
- Responsible for developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Establish the process of monitoring the performance of individual and team by proper reporting and communications mechanism involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings etc. and individual growth plans.
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments.
- Ensure sales and product training are provided to the team and off-roll sales personnel as required from time to time for enhancement of productivity Team Management
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) P4G, review
4 Schemes and promotions
- Design and execute volume scheme and special offer to achieve short term & long term volume objectives and increase trade advocacy & increase share in state / territory.
- Plan & execute consumer centric activities in the state – focus on generating trials and increase penetration.
- Responsible for promotional budget for the brands at the retail level. Utilization of local sales promotional & merchandising activities, monthly schemes at the point of sale for achieving sales target and brand awareness. Activation – aligning to the national agenda
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) Regional Budgets (contract, spend mgmt.)
5 Retail outlet management
- Ensure the RTC implementation at the retail outlets in the territory / state.
- Maintain the organization standard wrt. Quality, distribution, visibility, promotion, price and persuasion at the outlet.
- Align the team for execution of the marketing plans in the territory as per the guidelines of the from state / regional marketing team while working within company policies, resources and budgets. PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) QDVP Score
6 Stock, SKU & Depot Management
- Set clear objectives for the team in terms of width and dept. of distribution at the retail universe by ensuring the availability of relevant SKUs and variants of the respective brands in the territory.
- Manage the new product launches in the region.
- Monitor stock transfer and overall depot management
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) WOD
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.