Private Jobs in Bihar- Java Development Team Lead- EPAM Anywhere
We would be happy to consider your applications if you are willing to join EPAM Anywhere by 15 February 2023 inclusively. Applications with later onboarding dates will not be considered.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to become a part of the team.
Our customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and other software development teams.
- Evaluate a myriad of different technologies (SaaS, open source, custom builds, and hybrids of the preceding) against real world business problems faced by multiple teams
- Build MVP to demonstrate technology in action
- Determine how to best deploy and operationalize selected technologies at scale
- Build out deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Build integrations to SaaS platforms
- Develop solutions that extend Atlassian products through marketplace apps, forge plugins or via 2nd/3rd party integrations
- 6+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Strong microservice knowledge using Springboot (cloud stack), REST Standards
- Expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile methodologies
- Experience with Automated integration testing
- CI/CD knowledge and ability to configure the same
- Experience with implementing best practices for logging, monitoring & alerting
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
Nice to have
- AWS experience
- Experience with Bamboo, Jira & Confluence
- Experience leveraging AWS tools
- Familiarity with Atlassian products
- A strong DevOps background
- Knowledge of Docker
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.