Private Jobs in Bihar- Assistant Sales Manager- Livspace
Assistant Sales Manager – Sales
Livspace is Asiaʼs largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary
technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all
rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and
contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry,
bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commercelike trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and
over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia,
Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai,
Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag,
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million
SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned
entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspaceʼs leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial
experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group
Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot
Groupʼs Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more
information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
In the role of Assistant Manager – Sourcing, you would be responsible for sourcing & onboarding Livpreneurs (who are partner entrepreneurs responsible for designing & managing residential interior projects with Livspace). You will engage with Potential Livpreneurs one on one, or via Webinars providing details around the Livpreneur Program and follow up for closure on partnership.
- Develop the funnel of potential Livpreneurs to achieve the Onboarding Targets consistently MoM.
- Secondary Research to source potential Livpreneurs from various sources like Google & other Interior Designers’ platforms.
- Plan the number of Livpreneurs required MoM along with the respective Territory Managers.
- Scheduling & coordinating discussion meetings between Potential Livpreneurs and Territory Managers.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate / Post Graduate from Tier 2/ Tier 3 institute.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in Sales, Business Development and Growth, with a minimum 1 Year in B2B Sales.
- Strong action bias and extremely high level of ownership around targets, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is necessary, Communication in additional local languages would help.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Office & Google Suite tools including Excel, Powerpoint.
- Candidates from a startup background preferred.