Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Talent Acquisition Partner- IBM
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset – its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are
IBM Talent Acquisition team is responsible for the end-to-end recruiting experience, strategy, and execution. The Talent Acquisition Partner is the main point of contact for our candidates and hiring managers across the full recruiting life-cycle, leveraging innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Partner works closely with the business to establish and maintain relationships as trusted advisor, providing domain subject matter expertise. He/She also consults the business how to deliver outcomes by leveraging data analytics and market intelligence to attract diverse, qualified, top talent.
If you are a passionate Talent Acquisition expert, eager to source top diverse candidates, love the dynamics of the hiring domain, eager to work with talented people in a face changing environment, want to generate an excellent candidate experience and grow your skills, then you should join us!
What You Will Do
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle of the of the business unit ensuring he/she conducts strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling IBM as an employer of choice – all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse candidate pool for management consideration. Conduct in-depth resume/candidate review and screening.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins. Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics
- Develop a solid working relationship with the Business / Hiring Manager. Provide advice and counsel on job descriptions. Manage Hiring Manager expectations through a deep understanding of business. Work with hiring managers of business units to understand immediate and future requirements in business units to regulate direction of efforts
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Concentrating on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-7 years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in full life cycle recruitment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Prior experience of working with Product Development Company
- Knowledge of the Information technology industry. Ability to learn technical information.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools and technologies.
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ability to manage workload to meet requirements.
- Experience in conducting screening interviews and applying a wide range of selection techniques.
About Business Unit
IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.