Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Product Manager- Product Academy
About The Job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What You Will Do
- Lead product development including testing of tools and documenting results.
- Drive your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements from concept stage to solution implementation stage.
- Support and run various strategic and operational projects.
- Analyse the business requirements and write technical specifications to code level detail.
- Autonomously investigate and propose new technical methods to improve the integration process.
- Specify technical needs in an understandable way for developers, by writing cards and technical specifications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new integrations and test that all developments are matching the expected outcome.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
Who You Are
- You have a strong background related to Computer Science, excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, working within cross-functional teams.
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You can work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas.
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of high end tech products.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
What You Can Expect
- You will join a fast-paced tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join a team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy.
Experience: 3-6 years
Skills:- Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Product Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product design, Communication Skills and Market Research