Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Buyer- Petrofac
Join our journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Buyer – Supply chain to be based in Vizag.
What We Do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Scope Of Responsibilities
To provide procurement expertise and undertake the efficient sourcing and purchasing of all high value operations materials and low value services at the lowest total acquisition cost to the asset/s whilst ensuring compliance with the company procedures and internal controls.
- PR (Purchase Request) will be routed through system from Procurement Manager.
- preparing Bid Strategy Plan & Bidders List from registered vendors.
- Adding potential suppliers if required.
- Sending RFP (Bid package) through system to all suppliers.
- Responding bid quires to requested suppliers.
- Retrieving technical quote from system and sending to operations teams for evaluation.
- sending TQ to appropriate supplier and arranging meeting if required.
- Expediting supplier & operations to close the TQ, arranging meeting with respective functions.
- Expediting closed TQ from operations.
- Expediting signed TBE from operations to proceed for commercial evaluation.
- Sending Commercial Quires if any for technically accepted supplier.
- Preparing Quotation Summary to identify successful bidders.
- Sending Document for Budget Holder approval if exceeding the budget.
- Preparing of Bid Evaluation Plan, RFA (Recommendations for Award) and CBE for procurement manager approval to issue PO.
- Preparing PO in system and sending to supplier to get acknowledgment.
- Amending PO if any addition requirement or changes with appropriate technical & commercial approvals.
- Preparing Calloff for contracts.
- Updating PR report for weekly meeting.
- Updating Document Management System.
- Responding Post Order quires.
- Taking corrective action for short delivery & wrong material of delivery.
- Attending Expediting and Accounts team’s query.