Other Jobs- NRCB Recruitment 2022 – NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 02 Junior Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant Posts. Apply before 13 December 2022.
National Research Centre for Banana
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Senior Project Assistant and 01 (One) Junior Project Assistant, purely on contractual basis under the CGIAR / Bioversity International sponsored project – Conservation and use of Genetic Resource [Status of adoption behaviour of ITC accessions in India under the banana production system and the constraint analysis in the dissemination process) at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Project Assistant||01|
|2.||Junior Project Assistant||01|
|1. Senior Project Assistant –
Essential Qualification : First class in Master’s Degree (Agriculture Economics / Agricultural Extension / Economics / Statistics / M.B.A. / relevant course)
1. PG diploma (Extension Management / Business Administration / Humanities) / Skill in handling software (SPS, SAS, STAT, etc.)
2. Work experience in extension / economics related projects / statistical analysis will be given preferences
|2. Junior Project Assistant –
Essential Qualification : First class in Bachelor’s Degree (Agriculture / Horticulture / Economics / Statistics / B.B.A. / relevant course)
1. Humanities / Skill in handling in different tools of MS Office / Skill in Statistics software
2. Experience in extension / economics related projects / statistical analysis will be given preferences
Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Senior Project Assistant and Junior Project Assistant. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
|1. Senior Project Assistant – Rs.18,000/- (consolidated) per month|
|2. Junior Project Assistant – Rs.15,000/- (consolidated) per month|
– Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
– After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode of interview through email.
How to apply:
– Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
– Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.12.2022 (Tuesday).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||13.12.2022 (Tuesday)|