Other Jobs- NIC Recruitment Notification of Scientist Vacancies 2022: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites online applications on behalf of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified engineering graduates for recruitment of Scientific and Technical positions. The last date for registration of online applications is 21st November 2022.
National Informatics Centre
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
NIC Scientist Job Location: Anywhere in India and outside India in the interest of the Organization.
NIC Scientist Age Limit: (As on 21/11/2022)
* Scientist F: 50 years
* Scientist E: 45 years
* Scientist D: 40 years
* Scientist C: 35 years
NIC Scientist Salary:
* Scientist F: Pay Level 13A ₹ 131100 – 216600/-
* Scientist E: Pay Level 13 ₹ 123100 – 215900/-
* Scientist D: Pay Level 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200/-
* Scientist C: Pay Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
NIC Scientist Eligibility Criteria:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level OR Associate member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Technology (ME or M-Tech) OR Master’s Degree in Philosophy (M.Phil) in relevant fields.
* Field (Single or in combination): Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Physics and Electronics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Computer Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Engineering, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Total Quality Management, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, Information Science, Information Science and Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Design.
NIC Scientist Minimum Relevant Experience:
* Scientist F: 18 years
* Scientist E: 12 years
* Scientist D: 08 years
* Scientist C: 04 years
NIC Scientist Recruitment Application Fee:
* ₹ 800/- per application per post for General and oBC category candidates.
* No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
* The free should be made through online payment mode.
NIC Scientist Recruitment Selection Process:
* Screening Test
* Evaluation of the academic records
* Personal interaction / Interview.
How to Apply NIC Scientist Recruitment?
* Eligible candidates are requested to apply online mode through NIELIT Calicut official website (www.calicut.nielit.in/nic21).
* The complete Application can be submitted in following 3 steps:-
STEP 1: Registration with Email id.
STEP 2: Submission of Application details.
STEP 3: Payment of Application fee online.
* The candidates should upload photo-copies of required documents (Photograph, Signature, Age Proof, Educational Qualification etc.)
* The last date for registration of online applications is 21/11/2022 up to 10:30 AM.