Other Jobs- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 – ECIL invites applications for recruitment of 200 Technical Officer on Contract Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 11 January 2023.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer on Contract||200|
|Candidates should possess a First-Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E. / B.Tech Degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Mech./ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least One year post-qualification experience in Election & field operations, Repair & maintenance of Electronic equipment, industrial production.|
|– Upper age limit is 30 yrs. & all the eligibility criteria is as on 31/12/2022
– Reservations & Relaxations for OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Ex. SM will be as per Presidential directives. With respect to qualification, 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
– Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; 10 more years relaxation for PwD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
|The incumbent is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000/month for 1st year, ₹ 28,000/month for 2 nd year, ₹ 31,000/month for 3rd & 4th year. The selected candidate is also eligible to other benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Mediclaim, Company PF, TA/DA (while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.|
Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interview and final recommendations shall be made as per the following criteria.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. on 11/01/2023 with duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working) clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and nature of work/assignment;
- Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, certificate should be taken on or later 01/12/2021 with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Exservicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
- Registration closure time is 11.30 hrs. on the date of Walk-In interview i.e. 11/01/2023.
Walk-In Venue: CED Building, Main Factory, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062.
|Venue:||CED Building, Main Factory, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062|
|Walk in Date:||11/01/2023|
|Report Time:||09.00 hrs.|