International Marketing Shipment Coordinator post in Maruti Suzuki India Ltd at New Delhi
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
· RoRo / Car Ocean-freight & Container Freight negotiations with Shipping Lines & Freight Forwarders.
· Contract Management. Shipping Lines & Freight Forwarders Accounts’ Management.
· Shipment bookings, Scheduling, Planning, monitoring & control.
· Montly, Quarterly, Half-yearly & Annual Shipment maximization and target achievement.
· Liasoning with Shipping Lines & Freight Forwarders.
· Liasoning with Port Offices (PDI-cum-stockyard)
· Liasoning with Ports, ICDs / CFSes, Customs….
· Liasoning with Sales & Despatch, Quality Assurance.
· Freight movement, Bunker movement and Shipment Analysis.
· Pre- & Post-Shipment Documentation, Payment (L/c-sight & usance, TT-Post, TT-Advance), Inco-terms, UCP 600 expert understanding.
· Overseas & inland Logistics expert understanding.
· Export Policy expert understanding.
· Strong Negotiation Skills.
· Good Planning, Monitoring & Control
· Strong Analytical and Decent Communication & Presentation Skills
· High Proficiency in Advanced MS-Excel & Powerpoint
· Decent Coordination, Inter-personal & Liasoning Skills.
· Go-getter & achiever
Industry Preference: Auto-OEMs (International Marketing / Exports / International Finance)