Defence Forces- HAL Fireman Recruitment 2023– HAL invites Online applications for the recruitment of 10 Fireman Posts. Apply before 15 January 2023.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HAL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Ex-Servicemen possessing PUC / Intermediate
SSLC + 3 years of Ex-servicemen (combatant) experience (considered equivalent to PUC/Intermediate)
Minimum three months basic Fire Fighting course certificate + Valid Heavy Vehicles Driving License
|– The upper age limit as on 01. 12. 2022 is 28 years
– Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be extended as per rules. An ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service by more than 3 years, he is deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit. Upper age limit with all relaxations for Ex-servicemen shall not exceed 55 years as on 01.12.2022.
– Candidates belonging to SC / ST, the age relaxation is admissible up to 5 years.
– Candidates belonging to OBC (Non – Creamy Layer), the age relaxation is admissible up to 3 years.
– Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
|1. Fireman – Rs. 21000/-|
– The selection will be done through Physical Test and Written Test.
– For the post of Fireman, candidates whose names are sponsored by Sainik Board and who have applied online based on the initial screening will only be considered for Physical Test. They have to qualify the Physical Test by achieving “Satisfactory Standard” of the physical parameters as indicated below and thereafter they will be called for written test.
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the HAL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://hal-india.co.in/from 02.01.2023 to 15.01.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||2nd January 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15th January 2023|
|Last Date for uploading Photo, Signature and taking print out of the filled application form||15th January 2023 by 23:59 Hrs|
|Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for Physical Test can be downloaded (Tentative)||22nd January 2023|
|Date of Physical Test (Tentative)||27th January 2023|
|Announcement of result of Physical Test (Tentative)||27th January 2023/28th January 2023|
|Date of Written Examination (Tentative)||29th January 2023|