Defence Forces- CHESS Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 JRF Vacancies: Centre for High Energy Systems & Sciences (CHESS), Hyderabad, a premier Centre of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), invites applications from young Indian Citizens for requirement of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) at CHESS Laboratory, in various subject/ disciplines. Apply before 09 December 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Discipline wise Vacancies: Mechanical Engineering – 02, Electrical Engineering – 02, Physics/ Applied Optics/ Laser Technology, Laser, Opto-Electronics – 01, Chemical Engineering / Chemistry – 01, Computer Science – 01.
* Maximum 28 years.
* Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Salary: ₹ 31,000/- per month + HRA.
* Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
* The candidates should hold GATE 2022 Marks in EE paper.
Selection Process: Online Interview (Video Conferencing)
How to Apply:
* Eligible candidates should apply online through DRDO RAC official website (rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in).
* The Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.